Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Siem Reap
- Duration 3 days
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
Angkor Romantic Escape 3 days - Siem Reap
- Private Angkor temples tour from Siem Reap
- Explore the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Visit pink stone temple of Banteay Srei
- Enjoy romantic gondola sunset cruise on Angkor Thom moat
- Watch Apsara Dance Performance
- Receive blessing by Buddhist monk
- Learn process of making silk the traditional way
- Learn about Khmer traditional aroma and spices
Itinerary Day by Day
DAY 01: Angkor Temples and Apsara Dance Performance
This morning our experienced guide will meet you at hotel and go through itinerary with you. Then you will set out for an excursion to the amazing and awe inspiring temples of Angkor Wat, surrounded by a manmade moat. It is no surprise this monument was awarded a UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
Next, explore the ancient Khmer capital city of Angkor Thom. Explore the giant faces of Bayon temple. You will also visit several small temples nearby, such as Baphuon, the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Continue for a short ride to visit to the well-known jungle temple of Ta Prohm, for centuries overgrown by balsa wood trees and vines. This temple reeks of mystery and was also used in the movie Tomb Raider.
Last stop for today is a truly memorable sunset with a panorama view of the amazing landscape from Pre Rup temple.
Tonight enjoy buffet dinner with traditional Apsara dance performance.
Meal included: Dinner
DAY 02: Banteay Srei Temple, Butterfly Center & Kong Kear Sunset Cruising Angkor Thom moat
You will spend the morning visiting Banteay Srei temple, also known as the ‘Women’s Temple'. It was associated with the training of female soldiers to fight against the enemies of the Khmer empire, and is fairly unique in that it is constructed of beautiful pink sandstone and decorated with intricate stone carvings. On the return journey you'll visit featuring a live display of Cambodian butterflies. Revenue generated by tourist admissions provides support for local poverty alleviation and conservation projects.
Lunch today is at a countryside retreat and restaurant Bong Thom Homestay. Before your lunch is cooked, you have some time to enjoy walking tour of the fruit farm of the homestay or maybe just relax in a hammock.
In the evening enjoy a relaxing cruise in a gondola paddle boat along the moat of Angkor Thom compound while watching a spectacular sunset at Prasat Chroung temple. Canapés and a soft drink will be available on the boat, as your boat paddles slowly along the ancient moat.
Meal included: Lunch and Snack
Day 3: Monk Blessing and traditional aroma & craft
This morning visit a local pagoda at Wat Atwea where Buddhist monk will celebrate a private blessing ceremony, wishing you good good health and a safe journey – a memorable experience!
Continue to visit The Angkor Silk Farm that gives you excellent insight into how silk is traditionally made in Cambodia. The farm supports vulnerable women to make a living for their families. Visit the Silk Farm and follow each step of the silk process, from growing the mulberry trees to providing the essential ingredients to grow and feed silkworms. There are craftswomen at work allowing you to observe how silk is processed traditionally. They remove the silk thread from the cocoons and work the thread prior to weaving. An on-site shop allows you to bring home some memorable souvenirs or gifts for your loved ones back home.
Next visit Santeurs D’Angkor to bring home fragrances of Cambodia’s wonderful culinary and aromatic heritage. From the moment you walk into the workshop, you are immediately struck by an explosion of the senses with heady aromas floating from every corner. Afford yourself some pampering, some “me time” with our delicately perfumed massage oils, body creams, body scrubs and bath salts, to ease the ache and pains of visiting the temples and send the body into a state of blissful calm. For scents of a more aromatic kind, tease your taste buds with our fine selection of Cambodian spices including authentic Khmer curry, Lok lak, Satay, lemongrass, cinnamon, chilli and the famous Kampot pepper. Afterwards you will also have last chance for shopping souvenir at Old Market before the guide drop you off at hotel. End of tour.
Meal included: None
- Private English speaking local guide for whole tour
- Air-conditioned private transport
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Lunch and dinner at mentioned in day to day itinerary
- Snack and drink as mentioned
- Entry fee to Butterfly Center
- Kong Kear gondola sunset cruise
- Monk blessing ceremony
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Angkor archaeological park entrance fee ($62 per person for three-day ticket)
- Other meal
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other language might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for temples: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on group of two persons:
|Group of 2 persons|
|Price per person in USD||200$|