Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Multi-City Tours
- Duration 5 days
- Travel Style Beach Relaxation
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Departure and finish point Hotel in Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh and The South Coast 5 days - Multi-City Tours
- Visit two of Cambodia’s most popular coastal cities of Sihanoukville and Kep
- Visit two National Parks; Kirirom and Ream
- Relax on the beach of Koh Tonsai (Rabbit Island) of Kep
- Explore the pristine coastal Ream National Park
- Visit picturesque town of Kampot and its countryside
Itinerary Day by Day
Day 1 Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville by land
This morning, transfer with guide escort to coastal city of Sihanoukville, one of Cambodia’s premier beach resorts. On the way, visit Kirirom National Park, the first to receive national park status in Cambodia. Drive to the top of Kirirom Hill, which is situated 675 meters above sea level and enjoy the views over the Cardamom Mountains that stretch as far as the eye can see. Take a stroll along some of the many trails. The pine forest is of particular interest and offers a relaxing walk and there are numerous streams and rapids in the park to be visited as well. Enjoy Khmer style picnic lunch by the stream before continuing to Sihanoukville. Arrive in late afternoon and enjoy some free time to catch the sunset over the Gulf of Thailand from your resort.
Meal included: Khmer lunch
Day 2 Sihanoukville to Kbal Chhay Waterfall
Transfer to Kbal Chhay which is Sihanoukville’s most famous waterfall. The site is located about 16km north of the town and was discovered in 1960. When the Khmer Rouge took over Cambodia’s governance, the site became a hide-out place for Khmer Rouge soldiers. Nowadays the falls are a tourist spot as well as a clean water resource for Sihanoukville. During the wet season an impressive amount of water flows from the mountain ranges surrounding Sihanoukville, where in the dry season the pools at the bottom are a great spot to swim. Enjoy this pristine environment before you head back to Sihanoukville where lunch can be enjoyed on your own. The remainder of the afternoon is free to enjoy the beach or the hotel facilities.
Meal included: None
Day 3 Ream National Park
Start the day with a transfer of around 40 minutes to Ream National Park. The park is home to a number of rarely seen endangered animals such as, macaques, sun bears, dolphins, mouse deer, pangolins and over a hundred species of birds. Pay a visit to the basic but informative park headquarters before you start to explore the park. Board a local boat with your guide and explore the mangroves at Prek Tuk Sap River. Climb up the watch tower for views over the area. Continue by boat over open waters and observe the tranquility and beauty of this untouched area. Disembark at a white sand beach where will enjoy picnic lunch, snorkeling and swimming. Return to Sihanoukville in late afternoon.
Meal included: Packed lunch
Day 4 Sihanoukville to Kampot
This morning, transfer two hours towards Kampot, one of Cambodia’s most attractive towns. The route passes stunning scenery with the Damrei (Elephant) Mountains as a constant backdrop. Visit the Educational Kampot Pepper Project and learn how Kampot pepper has been acknowledged by international chefs to be among the world’s best. During the Khmer Rouge time all plantations were abandoned and only recently this NGO has picked up on re-instating the plantations. You may wish to offer a donation to the project which supports the building of houses, water wells, infrastructure and alternative energy plants. Continue to Kampot and enjoy own lunch at a local restaurant along the river overlooking the Elephant Mountains and the Kampot River. Check-in at your hotel. Evening stroll through Kampot town and observe the beautiful French colonial architecture that is still present, and at times beautifully restored. Board a wooden boat and join with other travelers to enjoy a pleasant sunset cruise along Kampot River.
Meal included: None
Day 5 Kampot – Kep – Phnom Penh
Morning tour of Kampot’s salt field and learn about how salt is made. Drive a bit further to coastal town of Kep enjoy the secluded white sand beaches at Koh Tonsai also called Rabbit Island, which is just a short boat transfer from Kep town. Enjoy snorkeling and swimming or rest on the tranquil beach. A barbecue lunch is served at the beach before you return to your hotel. Freshen yourself up at the resort and transfer for approximately 2.5 hours back to Phnom Penh. On the way, visit Tonle Bati, which is a small lake that is popular with locals. The most noticeable feature is the 12th century temple named Ta Prohm. This beautifully conserved temple was built by King Jayavarman VII. Visit the temple upon arrival and walk through its hallways. Flowers and little shrines can be found around every corner. Continue to Phnom Penh and upon arrival, check into your hotel. End of service
Meal included: Lunch
- Private English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private transport throughout
- All entry fees
- Private boat Kep to Rabbit Island
- Sunset cruise in Kampot (join-in)
- Meal as mentioned in day by day itinerary
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Itinerary can be adjusted and tailored to your desired travel arrangement
- Accommodation and international flight can be quoted as add-on
- Airport pick up and drop off can be quoted as add-on
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size:
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||933$||491$||344$||270$||226$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.