Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Siem Reap
- Duration 4 days
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
Siem Reap and Angkor Temples in Depth 4 Days - Siem Reap
- Private Angkor temples tour from Siem Reap
- Explore the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Visit pink stone temple of Banteay Srei
- Watch Apsara dance performance
- Visit jungle temple of Beng Mealea
- Trekking up Kbal Spean Mountain
- Visit stilted and floating village at Kamponng Phluk
- Savour the flavours of local snacks on street food tour
Itinerary Day by Day
DAY 1: TA PHROM TEMPLE – BAYON TEMPLE – ANGKOR WAT TEMPLE
Start with itinerary briefing by our experienced local guide who will share the incredible history of Siem Reap’s ancient temples. Be amazed by the sheer size of the temple and learn how the Khmer Empire prospered between the 9th and 13th centuries, around the time when Angkor Wat was built. Stroll through the intricately carved hallways that show hundreds of fine carvings and discover small shrines still in use today by the local people. Head back to Siem Reap to rest and to enjoy lunch on your own before continuing to Angkor Thom, the ancient royal city of Khmer Empire with its centre piece; the Bayon temple. As you approach, you will notice the enigmatic faces of former King Jayavarman VII looking into every direction. Your guide will take you to the Terrace of the Elephants, which served as a platform from where the King could welcome back his victorious army and the Terrace of the Leper King, which holds detailed carvings winding along a narrow passage way that leads to the Baphuon complex. Continue to Ta Prohm temple. This beautiful temple is one of
In the late afternoon, visit Artisans d’Angkor, an organization focusing on training unschooled rural youth in traditional handicraft skills. Ancient techniques are still practiced here such as wood and stone carving, lacquering, gilding and silk painting.
Tonight enjoy buffet dinner with traditional Apsara dance performance.
Meal included: Dinner with performance
DAY 2: BENG MEALEA JUNGLE TEMPLE – KAMPONG PHLUK FLOATING VILLAGE
Located 65km from Siem Reap, it is a pleasant 1.5 hour drive through the Cambodian countryside to reach the sprawling jungle
On the way back to city you got chance to stop by and try Kralan, a traditional snack with sticky rice cook in bamboo stick. Then turn of the highway to stilted and floating village of Kampong Phluk, where you will board on a wooden boat and ride through the Kompong Phluk village which is home of many fisherman living around, you will see many of the very high heal wooden houses, daily fisherman life, when boat pass the village, you will see the quiet & great view of flooded forest. After the tour, we return and visit pagoda, arrive the dock and transfer back to your hotel.
Meal included: Khmer snack
DAY 3: KBAL SPEAN AND BANTEAY SREY TEMPLE
This morning depart for Banteay Srei temple. This small, pink sand-stone temple is regarded Angkor’s most beautiful temple as its walls are decorated with elaborate carvings which have been preserved remarkably well. They provide an excellent insight into the Angkor civilization and their beliefs. It was built in the 10th century and was dedicated to the Hindu god - Shiva. Continue a short drive to Kbal Spean, which translates to “Bridge Head”. From the entrance it is an easy 3km hike up & down the hill passing through a nice forest offering beautiful views over the surrounding plains. On top you will find a river with many stone under the surface holding inscriptions and Hindu statues referred to as Linga which date back to the 11th century. There is also a waterfall on top that drops significant amounts of water during the wet season but dries up entirely during the height of the dry season (March/April). In the rainy season the route may be slippery and good footwear is advised. On the way back to Siem Reap, you have option to stop by Landmine Museum and pay entrance fee directly.
Meal included: None
DAY 4: SUNRISE AT ANGKOR WAT TEMPLE – EVENING STREET FOOD
Today get up early to enjoy magnificent sunrise viewing at Angkor Wat Temple. Then return to city for your own breakfast. You will have the rest morning and afternoon on your own desire itinerary and we suggest visit silk farm, pagoda, Les Senteurs d’Angkor or visit more temples on grand circuit. Your guide will be at your disposal and offer you suggestion as well.
At 05:30pm start your evening food adventure with a ride on a moto-remork, an articulated moto-rickshaw that’s commonly seen on Siem Reap’s streets. We’ll zip you through the streets, off the tourist trail and straight into local street food scene.
Your food-loving local guide will uncover hidden local street food treasures and beloved recommendations of local snacks, such as yellow bean cake or Khmer rice cake or Fried Banana. Our food mission continues with a tasting of seasonal fruits that are grown in and around Siem Reap, like the purple kiwi fruit-like dragon fruit, mango, tiny (but sweet!) pineapple, and the stinky king of all fruit – the mighty durian! You’ll also see the spices and other ingredients featured in local food, and hear about the traditional remedies and medicine.
Next, we’ll hit up a local picnic spot where stalls are set up in the early evening selling a multitude of interesting snacks. As we wander around, you might see fried tarantulas, which are usually enjoyed with a cold beer; fried crickets, which taste like potato chips; barbecued meat on skewers; Khmer Fried Chicken; green mango served with chili and salt; ducks eggs; barbecued corn; and deliciously sweet purple mangosteen.
Hopefully you still have room for even more amazing Cambodian food, because our next stop is a local restaurant to sample some tasty local delicacies, before finishing at a dessert stall where fruit shakes, fruit with sweeten condensed milk and baked puddings are the specialty.
After dinner, you’ll have the option to return to your hotel or end our Siem Reap food tour at Pub Street – a convenient spot that’s perfect for exploring local bar and café life. End of tour
Meal included: Dinner and snacks
- Private English speaking local guide for whole tour
- Air-conditioned private transport and Remork
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- 2 dinners as mentioned in day to day itinerary
- Snack as mentioned in day to day itinerary
- Boat trip and entry fee to Kampong Phluk
- Entry fee to Beng Melea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Angkor archaeological park entrance fee ($62 per person for three-day ticket, kid from 11 years or below is free of charge)
- Other meal
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other language might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for temples: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size:
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||446$||242$||183$||150$||127$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.