Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Phnom Penh
- Duration 8 hours
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 7 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time 08:00 am
Phnom Penh Full Day; Royal Palace, National Museum, Wat Phnom, Central Market, Riverside Walk - Phnom Penh
Learn about origin of Phnom Penh capital with visit to its birth place Wat Phnom
Visit Royal Palace and National Museum
Visit the art-décor Central Market
See local life with evening stroll on the Mekong Riverside
What you can expect:
The Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda are two of the most striking buildings in the capital and considered as some of the finest examples of Khmer architecture. They were initially constructed in 1866 by the French. The Royal Palace is home to the current King Sihamoni. The neighboring Silver Pagoda stands out in its own distinctive way. The floor consists of 5,329 solid silver tiles to which the building owes its name. Other important buildings that can be found within the compound include Wat Preah Keo Morokat, where Royal ceremonies are performed, and stupas such as King Ang Doung Stupa – the burial site of former King Norodom. Continue your visit to the National Museum, designed in Khmer style by a French archaeologist and painter in 1917. The museum houses Khmer art and sculptures from different periods of Cambodian history. Enjoy a break in the afternoon and visit Wat Phnom at the end of the day. The pagoda is Phnom Penh’s namesake from where you can enjoy views of the city’s tree-lined avenues. Late afternoon enjoy shopping for souvenir or try some street food (own account) with visit to the art-décor Central Market. Evening take in fresh air and local life with stroll along the Mekong River bank. You might go to rooftop of one of the restaurants on the riverside to enjoy sunset cocktail (own account) with a back drop of the sun descending over the Tonle and Mekong rivers. Back to hotel.
- Conducted in private tour
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned transport
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- All entry fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in central of city only)
- Travel insurance
- Guide & driver gratuity (optional)
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for Royal Palace: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- Free cancellation for 7 days in advance of the schedule departure, if you cancel between 3 - 7 days, 50% charge, cancel within 3 days full charge.
TOUR PRICE BASED ON DIFFERENT GROUP SIZE, COUNT BY NUMBER OF ADULT ONLY, NOT INCLUDE CHILDREN:
(CHILD BELOW 12 YEARS OLD WILL BE 50% OF ADULT PRICE, BELOW 2 YEARS OLD FREE)
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||118$||72$||57$||49$||45$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.