Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Phnom Penh
- Duration 2 days
- Travel Style Leisure
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time 08:00 am
Phnom Penh Leisure 2 days - Phnom Penh
- Visit Royal Palace, National Museum and Wat Phnom
- River Cruise with a unique & wonderful overview of Phnom Penh
- Enjoy sights and sounds of Phnom Penh on cyclo tour
- Visit Mekong Island and see beautiful scenery of Mekong River
Itinerary Day by Day:
Day 1: Royal Palace, National Museum, Wat Phnom and cyclo ride
The Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda are two of the most striking buildings in the capital and considered as some of the finest examples of Khmer architecture. They were initially constructed in 1866 by the French. The Royal Palace is home to the current King Sihamoni. The neighboring Silver Pagoda stands out in its own distinctive way. The floor consists of 5,329 solid silver tiles to which the building owes its name. Other important buildings that can be found within the compound include Wat Preah Keo Morokat, where Royal ceremonies are performed, and stupas such as King Ang Doung Stupa – the burial site of former King Norodom. Continue your visit to the National Museum, designed in Khmer style by a French archaeologist and painter in 1917.
Enjoy a break in the afternoon and visit Wat Phnom at the end of the day. The pagoda is Phnom Penh’s namesake from where you can enjoy views of the city’s tree-lined avenues. Late afternoon enjoy shopping for souvenir or try some street food (own account) with visit to the art-décor Central Market. From here you will travel the old fashion way by Cyclo. Cyclo remains one of the most enjoyable, relaxing, and environmentally friendly ways to explore Phnom Penh. You will enjoy sightseeing with slow phase of cyclo and sightseeing of the famed city sights such as; the riverside, the Royal Palace, the old French Quarter, the Independence Monument, and various interesting local markets – a truly unique experience and one that should not be missed whilst in Phnom Penh. Say goodbye to your cyclo drive and take car back to hotel.
Meal included: None
Day 2: Mekong Island and dinner sunset cruise
Morning our guide and Remork will standby for your own leisure sightseeing or shopping within Phnom Penh City. If you are unsure of things you can do, you can discuss this with your tour guide.
Afternoon, we take short drive by Remork north of Phnom Penh and then take a ferry across the Mekong River to visit Koh Dach, an island in the located in the middle of Mekong River. Travelling by Remork is great way to explore the island which is home to luscious trees, farm and fruit plantations. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Mekong as you go on a shuttle ferry. Observe the daily activities of the local community. Continue your tour through villages and answer the many warm greetings from local children. Stop by at some village home to see family-run workshop weaving silk and high quality scarf and you got chance for interaction with local people.
Back to city and take in fresh air and local life with stroll along the Mekong River bank. Before sunset, a small cruise boat will take you out onto the river to take in the city from a different perspective. Witness sunset over and behind the Royal Palace and the Mekong River while enjoying drink. Enjoy a leisurely cruise while enjoying BBQ dinner and taking in the sights along the river bank including many local Cambodian families and friends socializing. Cruise back to the port at 08:00pm and transfer back to your hotel.
Meal included: dinner
- Private English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Air-conditioned private transport and remork
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- All entry fee
- Cyclo ride
- Dinner on boat cruise on day 2
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other languages might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for Royal Palace: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size:
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||235$||153$||125$||118$||108$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.