Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Phnom Penh
- Duration 8 hours
- Travel Style Classic Culture
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 7 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
- Departure Time 08:00 am
Phnom Penh Full Day Tour; National Museum, Royal Palace, Toul Sleng Museum & Killing Fields - Phnom Penh
- Learn about Phnom Penh’s tragic past with visit to Toul Sleng and Killing Fields
- Visit Royal Palace and National Museum
What you can expect:
Phnom Penh is nowadays a bustling city and its ochre-coloured colonial buildings, bustling squares, trendy cafés, and frangipani-lined boulevards create an atmosphere that is unlike any other city in Southeast Asia. Set out on a city tour to visit the National Museum, which houses Khmer art and sculptures from different periods of Cambodian history, and visit the Royal Palace. The palace was built in 1866 by the French for King Norodom and is also home to the Silver Pagoda, which received its name because its floor is made up of 5,329 silver tiles. The palace has been inhabited by kings at all times with the exception of the period when the radical Khmer Rouge party took control in 1975. Under its leader Pol Pot, the Khmer Rouge seized power and declared ‘year zero’. Opt to learn more about these turbulent years when visiting the infamous Tuol Sleng Museum in the afternoon. Return to your hotel or to one of the riverside cafes or bars where you may want to take in the sunset.
- Conducted in private tour
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned transport
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- All entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in central of city only)
- Travel insurance
- Guide & driver gratuity (optional)
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other language might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for Royal Palace: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- Free cancellation for 7 days in advance of the schedule departure, if you cancel between 3 - 7 days, 50% charge, cancel within 3 days full charge.
TOUR PRICE BASED ON DIFFERENT GROUP SIZE, COUNT BY NUMBER OF ADULT ONLY, NOT INCLUDE CHILDREN:
(CHILD BELOW 12 YEARS OLD WILL BE 50% OF ADULT PRICE, BELOW 2 YEARS OLD FREE)
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||133$||84$||67$||59$||54$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.