Find Your Suitable Tours
- Tour Location Siem Reap
- Duration 2 days
- Travel Style Trekking
- Travel Type Private Guided Tour
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Free Cancellation 14 days before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Departure and finish point Your centrally located hotel
Trekking Angkor Temples and Kulen Mountain 2 days - Siem Reap
- Visit Angkor Temples by trekking through some hidden jungle trails
- Trek up Kulen Mountain
- See waterfall and thousand linga carving on riverbed
- Enjoy Khmer style picnic lunch by the waterfall
Itinerary Day by Day
Day 1: Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, Preah Khan Temple
Beat the crowd early morning by 7am, visit the picturesque Ta Phrom that had nearly disappeared into the jungle and remains overgrown, an oddly haunting and exotic scene. The magnificent roots of a tree, pushing between the huge stone blocks of the temple in a sort of embrace, evoke feelings that you may remember forever. Take a trek on jungle trails to visit the intricately carved Khmer ruins at Angkor Wat – one of the world’s most impressive ruins. The temple still owns fine Apsara carvings in Angkorian era art.
Afternoon, explore the mysterious Royal city Angkor Thom. First we visit the famous South Gate and from here is trek on the wall of the ancient city to the least visited West gate. Continue by car to visit Bayon temple and Its 54-tower giant faces. At first glance it seems a shapeless mass of stone, but further scrutiny reveals a face, and then another and another until suddenly you are engulfed by the silent, heavy, enigmatic and silent gaze through half-closed eyes, staring out from a primitive and remote time. Further visit to the surroundings of the complex including the Baphou, Elephant Terraces, Lepper King Terrace and Royal Place area and visit one more ruin in Angkor Area of Preah Khan temple, built in 12th century by King Jayavarman VII and it is the same style to Ta Prom Temple. Trekking distance approximately 6km.
Meal included: None
Day 2: Kulen Mountain and waterfall
Morning transfer from the hotel to the foot of Kulen Mountain. We will trek on a jungle trails up to the top. The first 2km is uphill and rocky. Trek up to mountain slope, visit the natural water spring from the Buddha foot and enjoy the panoramic view, trek through the jungle trails to the magnificent waterfall of Kulen Mountain. Visit the River of Thousand Lingas lying under the river bed, people believe it brings fertility and blessing Angkor area as the river flows from Kulen to Siem Reap. Walk 1 km to visit the Grand Reclining Buddha. Kulen mountain remains the sacred place local people believes. From the Grand Reclining Buddha, walk another 500 meters to the waterfall, where we enjoy swimming the 30 meters high waterfall and also enjoy your picnic lunch. From here you can choose more trekking through villages and this can be discussed with your guide. Trekking distance from 5km.
Meal included: Lunch
- Private trekking English speaking guide for whole tour
- Air-conditioned private transport
- Entry fee to Kulen Mountain
- Bottled water and wet tissues
- Lunch as mentioned in day to day itinerary (not include drink)
- Angkor archaeological park entrance fee ($37 per person for one day pass, kid under 12 years is free entry)
- Other meals
- Travel insurance
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to you at a time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Good walking shoes is recommended
- Insect repellent is recommended
- Please provide all traveler’s full names
- Tour is conducted in English. Other language might be catered for upon request.
- Booking is subject to availability and we will confirm booking status to you within 24 to 48 hours. Booking is closed 48 hours before traveling date.
- Payment is to be made only after confirmation of booking.
- Dress code for temples: women & men should dress moderately and cover their shoulders & knees
- If you cancel at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 13 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 6 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tour Price based on different group size:
|Group of 1 person||Group of 2 persons||Group of 3 persons||Group of 4 persons||Group of 5 persons|
|Price per person in USD||250$||139$||107$||88$||76$|
Note: If your group size is from 6 persons up, please contact us for quotation by clicking on "Contact Us" button below.